I’m happy to say I’m staying true to my diet. I know it’s only a few days in but usually I would have given in to certain temptations… I don’t have the best will power when it comes to food. Especially when the ladies at work bring in peanut butter brownies! Chocolate and peanut butter is only the most delicious combination ever. But I resisted!
The drastic changes in my diet have me feeling a bit depleted during my workouts. I miss my carbs and sugar. Dizziness and feeling lightheaded do not make for a quality day at the gym. I haven’t felt so drained in a long time. Hopefully after a few days it will pass.
Today was a heavy day back and bis. Surprisingly enough, I made it through. I’m going to try and lay this out for you as best as I can. No promises.
:: 5 minutes Jacobs Ladder 85-90 ft/min ::
1st 2 rounds:
- Lat pull down – 15 reps @ 80lbs
- TRX rows – neutral grip – deep stance – 15 reps
:: 3 minutes Octane resistance 10 ::
2nd 2 rounds:
- Step back lunge high row – 15 reps @ 80 lbs
- Kettle bell swings – 15 reps (don’t remember the weight)
- Squat Hammer Curl – 15 reps 20lb dumbbells
:: Jacobs Ladder 200ft in 1min 45 seconds ::
Next 2 rounds:
- Static Squat close grip rows – 15 reps @ 100lbs
- Seated bicep curls – 12 reps 20lb dumbbells
- Leg Lifts – hanging from pull-up bar – 15 reps
:: 5 minute jog treadmill speed 6.0 incline 0 ::
Last 2 rounds:
- Plank on Power Plate with feet on medicine ball – 30 seconds
- Sit-ups – 25 reps
- Leg Lifts – 25 reps
I’m pretty positive I left a few things out. Sorry. I was a bit disoriented today.
Back in the gym tomorrow, but since I don’t want you to get bored of me I am going to try not to post EVERY day I have a workout. No worries, if I get a really good workout in, I promise to share!