I have a crazy-busy-long but exciting weekend ahead of me. Here’s a quick run down…
Tomorrow 4/20 (29 days & counting until competition):
- 800 AM Bootcamp @ Stokes Fitness
- 930 AM haircut by my fabulous stylist that agreed to make a house call 🙂
- 1100 AM Personal Training Session @ Body Blocks Fitness
- Cook up my food for the weekend
- 300 PM head out to Rochester for the Spade-Bain Wedding Rehearsal!
- 700 PM be that embarrassing person who packs their own food and asks a restaurant to plate it and serve it with everyone else’s
- Sometime in the morning run my ass off (literally)
- Get all gussied up and into my Bridesmaids dress
- 200PM arrive at the Bride’s suite
- 330PM stand to support to of the most amazing people I know tie the knot!
- Rest of the day – CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COMMON (yes I sang this as I typed it)
- Check out of the hotel in Rochester and head out
- Pick up my precious little Pennster that I have missed all week while she was staying with a friend
- Hit the gym
- etc, etc, etc…
The end is in sight and I couldn’t be more pumped…. but life goes on and I have to fit my training and dieting into special occasions, holidays and everyday life.
On a bit of a more sentimental note… I just want to wish the best to my friends Madison Spade and Mike Bain. I am honored to stand up on your special day and watch the next chapter of your lives begin. I didn’t know you two before you were together and have always seen you as Mike and Madison. Getting to know you both as individuals has been a pleasure and I can truly say that you belong together. You are both so different, but at the same time compliment each other so well. I couldn’t be happier for the two of you. You are two amazing people that I am proud to say are like family to me. There is no doubt in my mind that the years to come are meant for you to share. Congratulations! I love you both!